Makes 2 to 3 servings
- 1 pound (about 3 medium) russet potatoes
- olive oil, for spraying
- 1 teaspoon kosher or seasoned salt
Per serving (based on 3 servings): Calories 138 (10% from fat) • carb. 27g • pro. 4g • fat 2g • sat. fat 0g • chol. 0mg sod. 389mg • calc. 0mg • fiber 2g
- Cut potatoes into ¼-inch thick pieces, about 4 inches long. Pat dry completely.
- Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan. Put the dried potatoes into the pan. Spray with oil. Sprinkle with salt and toss. Spread into a single layer.
- Put the assembled pan into Rack Position 2. Set to AirFry at 400°F for 15 minutes, cooking until desired crispiness is achieved.
- When French fries are done, transfer to a serving bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Serve immediately.