- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 8 taco shells, soft or hard, your choice
- 4 (6 ounce) mahi mahi fillets, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
No nutrition information available
1.Stir mango, avocado, tomato, red onion, red pepper, parsley, canola oil, brown sugar, lime juice, cider vinegar, hot pepper sauce, salt, and ground black pepper together in a bowl. Refrigerate salsa for at least 1 hour.
2.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
3.Heat taco shells in preheated oven until crisp or warm if using soft, about 5 minutes.
4.Season mahi mahi with 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, paprika, and ½ teaspoon salt
5.Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook mahi mahi in olive oil until fish flakes easily, about 3 minutes per side.
6.Place mahi mahi slices in taco shells and top with mango salsa.