No servings information available
5 tablespoons cold water 2 dinner rolls, cut into ½-inch cubes (about 1 cup) 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips 3 tablespoons whole milk 2 tablespoons heavy cream 1 large egg ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract pinch table salt 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
No nutrition information available
- Pour the water into the heating plate. Place cooking tray on base, and then place the poaching tray on top of the cooking tray.
2. Evenly divide the bread cubes and chocolate chips among the three poaching cups.
3. Put the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk to fully combine. Evenly divide, and carefully pour into the poaching cups over the bread cubes and chocolate chips.
4. Cover and slide the power switch to the “On” position.
5. When liquid is completely evaporated, the omelets will be ready and a continuous audible tone will sound (this will take about 10 to 11 minutes).
6. Slide power switch to the “off” position. Carefully lift lid and remove the bread puddings from the poaching tray. Serve immediately.