- 1 14.5oz pack rotini pasta
- 12 oz roasted red pepper or mushroom alfredo pasta sauce
- 3.5 oz sundried tomatoes, julienne cut
- 8oz frozen unsalted spinach
- 3-4 frozen chicken breasts, cubed
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder
No nutrition information available
Cook spinach in microwave. Drain, then blot dry with paper towels. Place spinach in a large bowl & break apart. Mix in the sundried tomatoes and garlic powder.
Cook chicken in microwave.
Cook pasta in microwave. Drain thoroughly.
Add pasta, chicken, and alfredo sauce to the large bowl and mix thoroughly. Serve and enjoy!
For other variations, try using frozen broccoli, broccolini, broccoli rabe, or asparagus cuts.