Makes about 8 cups
- 2 carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 celery stalk, halved lengthwise
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup medium egg noodles
Nutritional information per serving (1 cup): Calories 129 (20% from fat) • carb. 10g • pro. 16g • fat 3g • sat. fat 1g • Col. 55mg • sod. 863mg • calc. 17mg • fiber 1g
- Insert the Slicing Disc Assembly, adjusted to 2mm. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
- Slice 2 carrots and 1 celery stalks, halved lengthwise, through the small feed tube in batches using Speed 12.
- Remove and reserve. Remove visible fat and season 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add to the work bowl with 8 cups of chicken broth.
- Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. The cooking time is set for 18 minutes at 285°F with no speed.
- Add the reserved vegetables. An additional 30 minutes is set at 205°F with no speed.
- Remove the chicken with tongs and chop or shred. Return to the work bowl.
- Add 1 cup of medium egg noodles. An additional 15 minutes is set at 205°F.
- Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.