Makes 12 servings
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 slices of applewood smoked bacon, thick-cut
Nutritional information per slice: Calories 43 (75% from fat) • carb. 1g • pro. 2g • fat 4g • sat. fat 1g chol. 8mg • sod. 150mg • calc. 0mg • fiber 0g
- Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking/Drip Pan. Reserve.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar and cayenne pepper. Add the bacon slices and toss to coat.
- Arrange six bacon slices in a single layer in the basket. AirFry in the lower position with the temperature set to 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes, until crispy. Repeat with remaining six bacon slices. Let cool, then serve.