Makes 1 cup
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Nutritional information per serving (1 tablespoon): Calories 91 (95% from fat) • carb. 1g • pro. 1g • fat 10g
sat. fat 2g • chol. 24mg • sod. 60mg • calc. 4mg • fiber 0g
Active Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Inactive Time: n/a
1.Insert the chopping blade into the work bowl of the food processor. With the machine running on High, drop the garlic down the feed tube and process until finely chopped. Add the anchovies, egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and pepper to the work bowl. Process on High until well blended.
2.With the machine running on Low, slowly pour the olive oil through the drizzle hole in the pusher until the dressing is emulsified, about 30 seconds.