- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 small sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, garlic, salt, curry powder and black pepper.
- Add cauliflower florets and onion, tossing until florets are coated.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges of florets are golden brown. Immediately stir in raisins and pumpkin seeds.
- Sprinkle cilantro over mixture before serving.