- 1 large egg
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teasoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Creamy Herb Sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix egg, mayonnaise, mustard, flour, seafood seasoning, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Stir in crabmeat, parsley, shallots and garlic until crab is coated with mayonnaise mixture.
- Place 1/4 cup crab mixture on broiler pan; lightly press down. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Set toaster oven on BROIL. Broil crabcakes 8 minutes, without turning.
- Serve with Creamy Herb Sauce.