- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 bacon strips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, stir together vinegar, brown sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Add Brussels sprouts and bacon and stir until Brussels sprouts are coated. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to cook.
- In air fryer basket, arrange Brussels sprouts mixture in an even layer. Set air fryer temperature on 400°F.
- Stirring halfway through, cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached.
- Pour Brussels sprouts into serving bowl. Drizzle with glaze from pan.