Gillette ProShield Men's Razor Blades, Cartridges 4 Count (Packaging May Vary)
- Men's razor with lubrication before & after the blades, shields skin from irritation while you shave
- Gillette razors for men with 5 Anti-Friction Blades. A shave you barely feel
- Men's razor with Precision Trimmer on back—great for hard-to-reach areas and styling facial hair
- MicroComb that helps guide stubble to the blades
- 2 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
Handles featuring FlexBall Technology allow the blades to respond to the contours of your face. This means a close shave with fewer missed hairs (vs. Fusion5 in a single stroke over the contours).
How long a razor blade refill lasts is dependent on many variables such as beard toughness and thickness, beard preparation, shaving habits, and skin sensitivity. The Gillette ProGlide’s reformulated Indicator Lubricating Strip (vs. Fusion5) will provide you with a visual cue — it fades to white — when optimal shave conditions have been reduced. When this happens, you might want to consider changing your razor blades to get an optimal shave.
Gillette ProGlide men’s razors have been engineered with Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades) to glide through hair with less tug and pull (vs Sensor3)
The ProShield Precision Trimmer, on the back of the blades, features an enhanced blade and anti-clogging rinse slots—perfect for hard-to-reach areas.
Unlike other razors, ProGilde Shield is our first razor with lubrication before and after the blades to shield from irritation.
On the back, great for hard-to-reach places.
Lubrication Before & After the Blades
Helps shield from irritation while you shave.
5 Anti-Friction Blades
Provide a smooth shave you barely feel.
With FlexBall Technology
Designed to respond to contours and get virtually every hair.