- Lubrication before & after the blades, shields skin from irritation and cools while you shave
- Cooling technology for a refreshing sensation during the shave
- Gillette razors for men with 5 Anti-Friction Blades. A shave you barely feel
- Men's razor with Precision Trimmer on back—great for hard-to-reach areas and styling facial hair
- MicroComb that helps guide stubble to the blades
Handles featuring FlexBall Technology allow the blades to respond to the contours of your face. This means a close shave with fewer missed hairs (vs. Fusion5 in a single stroke over the contours).
How long a razor blade refill lasts is dependent on many variables such as beard toughness and thickness, beard preparation, shaving habits, and skin sensitivity. The Gillette ProGlide’s reformulated Indicator Lubricating Strip (vs. Fusion5) will provide you with a visual cue — it fades to white — when optimal shave conditions have been reduced. When this happens, you might want to consider changing your razor blades to get an optimal shave.
Gillette ProGlide men’s razors have been engineered with Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades) to glide through hair with less tug and pull (vs Sensor3).
The ProShield Precision Trimmer, on the back of the blades, features an enhanced blade and anti-clogging rinse slots—perfect for hard-to-reach areas.
Unlike other razors, ProGilde Shield is our first razor with lubrication before and after the blades to shield from irritation.
For the first time ever on a Gillette razor, our Chill Lubrication includes Cooling Technology for a refreshing sensation during your shave.