Elegant 32”x19”x10” Tight Radius Double Bowl Sink ES-3219D-RD
Elegant 32”x19”x10” Tight Radius Double Bowl Sink ES-3219D-RD
Small Radius Square Double Bowl Sink
Overall Size: 32”x19”x10”
T-304 Stainless Steel, 16/18 Gauge
Sound Deadening coating over rubber pad
Offset drain, 3-1/2” draining opening
All Satin Finish
Supplied with cutout template and fasteners
Elegant Stainless is a line of high-quality stainless steel sinks that are always in style with their sleek design and elegant look. They complement any home design or countertop aesthetics and their exceptional durability is an added bonus to their beauty. These gorgeous sinks have a soft satin brushed finish on 16 or18 gauge steel to retain their lustre, shine and strength. All of Elegant Stainless under-mounted stainless steel sinks are superbly handcrafted with an unmatched attention to detail. You can trust the craftsmanship that went into each and every design.
Elegant Stainless Sink maintenance tips
By following these maintenance tips, you can maintain the finish of your stainless steel sink for longer:
• Scratching on the surface of sinks will occur over time through normal usage. Scratches cannot be removed only made less noticeable by using stainless steel polishing creams and cleaning products.
• The best form of maintenance is frequent, regular cleaning. A little bit of cleaning on a regular basis is preferable to a major clean on a sporadic basis.
• The best method of preventative maintenance is to ensure the sink is clean and dry. Rinse and towel dry the sink after each use in order to minimize major cleaning, keeping it shiny and relatively free of water spots.
• Keep the sink free of any standing water, which may build up mineral deposits. The quality of your water can affect the sinks appearance and this water quality will vary from household to household.
• To clean your sink use the mildest cleaning procedure that will do the job effectively. Exercise extreme care with household cleaners in particular detergents or bleaches.
• Always rinse the sink after using a cleaning agent and wipe the sink dry to discourage water spotting.
• Metallic scouring pads and steel wool pads should not be used to clean your sink or any utensils in the sink. They will not only scratch the sink but also leave a residue of small iron particles, these may not be visible but they will most certainly lead to rusting and corrosion on the sink surface.
• Do not leave any mild steel, cast iron cookware or implements anywhere on the sink for extended periods of time. The combined presence of iron and moisture with stainless steel leads to surface corrosion and sink staining.
• Do not leave wet sponges or cleaning pads in the sink overnight as they will trap water which could lead to staining or discoloration of the sink surface. The unique properties of stainless steel are dependent upon exposure of the surface to the atmosphere.
• We recommend that you do not use chlorine bleach in your stainless steel sink, as chlorine will attack the protective layer that makes stainless steel truly stainless. Any drain cleaning products containing sulphuric or hydrochloric acid will also attack the sink.
• For the occasional treatment of grime and mineral deposits that may build up over time, use cleaning products specifically designed for stainless steel following the manufacturer’s instructions.
• If rusting or spotting occurs it can easily be removed with the use of a cutting compound, a soft scrubber (3M Brand works best) and a little elbow grease.
Elegant Stainless Sink product care and cleaning tips
• Always wipe the sink down with warm soapy water and a cloth. This will remove general every day stains from your sink.
• In hard water areas lime scale deposits can build up on the sink over time. The lime scale can become strongly coloured by such foods as coffee and red wine etc, we recommend the use of lemon juice or vinegar to remove this. Simply apply, leave for a few minutes and rinse away with water.
• If stains become ingrained in the bowl, an overnight soak using diluted biological washing powder should remove the marks easily. Ensure you thoroughly rinse the sink with water afterwards.
• We recommend the use of baskets, grids and chopping boards to help reduce the risk of accidental damage.
• You must not pour strong chemicals down the sink such as bleach, ammonia, caustic soda, and sterilizing solutions. If this should accidentally happen, quickly wipe the spill away and rinse with plenty of water.
• We do not recommend the use of a plastic washing up bowl, as particles of grit which may be impregnated in the base of the bowl could scratch surface of the sink.
• Do not chop food directly on the sink surface, as this will cause damage. Wooden chopping boards are available for this purpose.
• Avoid dropping sharp objects into the sink, as this may scratch or damage the surface.
• Leaving neat bleach in the sink can cause damage to all sinks even stainless steel. If neat bleach should come into contact with this product, please rinse thoroughly with warm soapy water.
ELEGANT STAINLES FAQ.
What kind of stainless steel do we use?
Elegant stainless steel sinks are created with 304 Series stainless steel. 304 Series or “surgical grade” stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, rust-free and extremely durable. This premium grade of stainless steel is considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing.
T304 stainless steel is a surgical grade stainless steel that has 18-20% chromium and 8-10.5 nickel. Its molecular composition makes the alloy highly resistant to corrosion and rust while highly durable with great malleability. It is the most popular commercial grade stainless steel.
I have a scratch on my Sink. How can I remove the scratch?
Stainless steel is an extremely durable surface. Although Elegant Stainless sinks are heavy gauge and high quality (type 304), they can be scratched, and scuffed. Hard objects can scratch your sink with impact, while such scratches can be blended in using inox cream, and fine ScotchBrite pads. Do not use steel wool, or wire brush to clean your Elegant Sink. Daily care of your sink will avoid most stains, whereas persistent rust which is a result of an outside source such as cookware can be removed with non-abrasive stainless steel cleaners.
What can damage my Stainless Steel Sink?
Avoid using hypochlorite bleaches, and silver dip cleaners, and do not leave citric fruit juices, vinegar, or salt for long periods on your stainless steel sink.
Can I use a rubber mat inside my sink?
No. Rubber mats trap water causing iron deposits, and surface discoloration.
What is the difference between an undermount and a topmount (inset) sink?
A topmount sink has a lip that folds over the countertop, and rests on top of the countertop cut-out, while an undermount sink is securely installed from under the counter with fasteners and silicone. Undermount sinks expose a polished edge of granite, or marble along the cut-outs, and require more polishing, and labor. Undermount sink cut-out is therefore a more expensive option.
What does chrome nickel content mean?
Steel's resistance to oxidation is measured by its Nickel to chromium ratio. 18/10 Chromium/Nickel is a popular ratio used in the industry. This means that the alloy has: 18% chromium, 10% Nickel, and the rest is iron and other minor compounds. Chromium gives the metal its shine, and durability, while Nickel gives hardness and strength.
What does the gauge of the stainless steel mean?
The thickness of the stainless steel sheet used. The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel. High quality residential kitchen sinks are usually 18 gauge (1.2mm), Elegant Stainless also carries 16 gauge is special models.
SaleCanada Inc. guarantees you, our customer a safe shopping experience. All your transactions are 100% safe and secure. You will be notified of any unauthorized transactions on your credit card on our site and will ensure, you don’t pay anything for those charges.