Sleek design and easy-grip silicone handles bring style and convenience to Cuisinart’s quality nonstick bakeware. Contoured for standard oven mitts, two side grips on each piece of bakeware make removing delicious sweets and homemade breads from the oven safe and easy. Professional-branded premium nonstick interior and exterior ensure easy food release and effortless cleanup. The full line is constructed of heavy-gauge steel to provide even heat distribution and consistent baking results. Bake with confidence, with Cuisinart Easy Grip Non-Stick Bakeware.
- Silicone Easy Grip Handles
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction for Even Heating
- Non-Stick Interior and Exterior for Easy Release and Cleanup
- Thick Rolled Edges Prevent Warping
- Dishwasher Safe
- Limited lifetime warranty
SPECS AND MANUALS
- UPC Code: 068459092137
- Unit LxWxH: 11.80" x 17.50" x 1.00"
- Unit Weight: 2.80 lb
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Rum Chocolate Balls
Recipe submitted by: Linda Mosley
Servings: 36 Balls
- ½ Cup Butter (salted)
- ½ Cup Icing Sugar
- ¾ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons Spiced Rum (optional)
- 1 ¾ Cups Vanilla Wafers, Crushed
- 2 Cups Chocolate Sprinkles
- Bring 1-2 inches of water to a simmer in your saucepan.
- Insert a heatproof bowl within the saucepan, place the chocolate chips in the bowl and stir occasionally as it softens.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and combine the butter, icing sugar, salt, crushed vanilla wafers and two eggs.
- Once the mixture is fully combined, stir in the Spiced Rum (optional).
- Chill for about 15 minutes, until firm enough to roll.
- Roll into balls, cover with chocolate sprinkles and place into baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Roasted Buttercup Squash with Wild Rice Pilaf
- 2 Carnival, Butternut or Acorn Squash
- 1 cup (250ml) Carrots – peeled and fine dice
- 1 cup (250ml) Celery Stalks – peeled and fine dice
- 1 cup (250ml) Yellow Onion – peeled and fine dice
- 1 cup (250ml) Cremini Mushrooms – brushed clean and sliced
- 200g Strip Bacon – sliced 3-5mm
- 1 cup (250ml) Jasmine Rice
- 1 cup (250ml) Brown Rice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Wild Rice
- 6 cups (1500ml) Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp. (15ml) Fresh Thyme – leaves stripped
- 1 Bouquet Garni
- Flaked Sea Salt to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
Preheat oven 350°F, rinse squash, slice off ¼ top, seed and clean core
Sauté bacon in a medium Cuisinart Stainless Steel Fry Pan until crispy
Combine carrot, celery, onion, mushroom, thyme sauté until golden brown
Combine rice, stock and bouquet garni in Cuisinart Stainless Steel Saucepan
Cover Saucepan, bake in oven for 45-60 minutes or until fully cooked