Don’t be fooled by the word “petite.” The Cuisinart Precision Master Petite Stand Mixer has the capacity, power, and precision engineering to handle almost any job a recipe calls for. Three accessories allow you to mix, whip, knead dough and more – and with 12 speeds the results are always just right. Cuisinart offers optional attachments (MG-50C, PRS-50C, PE-50C & SPI-50C) for purchase. These connect to the port on the front of the mixer to let you make a variety of homemade pastas or grind your own meats.
- 350 watt full mixing power in a compact!
- 3.5 qt. (3.3 l) capacity stainless steel bowl
- 69-point planetary mixing action
- 12 speeds let you go from ultra-gentle “fold” to powerfully fast whip in seconds
- Die cast metal construction
- Tilt-back head makes it easy to scrape and remove bowl
- Includes chef’s whisk, flat mixing paddle, dough hook and splashguard with pour spout
SPECS AND MANUALS
- UPC Code: 068459195548
- Unit LxWxH: 5.50" x 12.50" x 12.35"
- Unit Weight: 15 lb
- Box LxWxH: 6.50" x 13.50" x 14.00"