Cuisinart first produced cookware in France over 35 years ago. Today we honor that rich heritage with the Cuisinart French Classic Stainless Cookware Collection. Made in France, beautifully designed stainless steel tri-ply constructed pans with elegant handles reflect the quality of the world's best kitchens. Now you can perform all of the classic cooking techniques in your own home, and create a lifetime of wonderful meals and memories with Cuisinart. Inspired by the timeless elegance of classic French kitchens, cookware for today's home chef. This set includes a variety of pieces to perform everyday cooking tasks and techniques.
2Qt. (1.9L) Saucepan with Cover | 8" (20cm) French Skillet | 10" (24cm) French Skillet | 8 Qt. (7.6L) Stockpot with Cover | 3 Qt. (2.8L) Sauté Pan with cover | 4.5 Qt. (4.3L) Dutch Oven with cover.
- Professional Triple Ply Stainless
- Three-layer design ensures optimal heat. A pure aluminum core enveloped by pure stainless steel provides professional performance.
- Exceptional Heat
- Heat Surround Technology allows heat to be evenly distributed along the bottom and side walls of the cookware.
- Stay Cool Stainless Handles
- Contoured, stainless stick handles remain cool and provide a comfortable grip. Unique thumb rest for ultimate control, and professionally riveted for durability.
- Suitable for all stovetops
- Use on stovetop, in the oven, or under the broiler. Oven safe to 500°F (260°C) and freezer safe for food storage.
SPECS AND MANUALS
- UPC Code: 068459059994
- Unit LxWxH: 14.00" x 25.00: x 11.00"
- Unit Weight: 27.00 lb
- Box LxWxH: 25.50" x 14.50" x 12.50"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty