Cuisinart EM-100C Espresso Maker
Imagine the aroma of a fresh cup of your favorite espresso beverage– hot, rich, bold, and flavorful. Now, make your imagination reality with the stainless steel Cuisinart® Espresso Maker. Press an espresso and then use the stainless steam nozzle and frothing cup to transform it into a latte or cappuccino. You can even heat cups on the warming plate above to keep your beverage steaming hot.
- 15 bars of pressure 53-ounce removable reservoir
- Brews one or two cups – ground espresso or pod
- Professional grade stainless steel housing and embossed Cuisinart® logo
- Stainless steel steam nozzle for cappuccino and latte
- Portafilter holder with locking mechanism makes it easy to dispose of wet grounds after use
- Removable drip tray and cover for easy cleanup
- Warming tray on top
- Tamping tool with measuring spoon and stainless frothing cup included
- BPA Free
- Limited 3-year warranty
- LWH: 12.56" x 8.19" x 10.94"
- UC Weight: 15.74lb
- UC Cubic Feet: 1.04
- UC LWH: 12.80" x 9.57" x 14.72"
Serve these crisp cookies alongside a freshly brewed espresso for proper dunking.
- 1½ cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup brewed espresso, cooled to room temperature (2 shots)
- ½ cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1 tablespoon water)
No nutrition information available
1. Put hot espresso or coffee and sugar into the blender jar. Secure lid. Select Speed 2 and press Start. Blend until well mixed, about 10 seconds. 2. Allow espresso to cool to room temperature and then pour espresso or coffee mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze until completely frozen, at least 12 hours. 3. When completely frozen, put frozen coffee cubes into the blender jar. Secure lid. Select Ice Crush function and press Start. 4. Serve immediately with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired, or store in an airtight container in the freezer.