The non-electric Mini Food Processor features exclusive Cuisinart Food Processor blade technology with three curved blades for fast, efficient chopping. With the easy pull-cord operation you can chop, serve and store right in the 2.5 cup bowl. Simply add your ingredients and pull the cord until you reach your desired consistency. Perfect for chopping herbs, veggies, nuts and fruits, or for preparing fresh salsas, guacamole, pesto and more!
- Exclusive Cuisinart Food Processor Blade Technology
- Chop, serve and store right in the bowl
- 3 Curved blades for fast, efficient chopping
- Simple pull-cord operation
- 2.5 Cup capacity
- Spatula included
- Dishwasher safe
SPECS AND MANUALS
- UPC Code: 068459172860
- Warranty: Limited 18-Month Warranty
Summer Avocado Salsa with Mango, Mint and Cucumber
Recipe submitted by Andy Hay
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup of diced cucumber, remove seeds
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Begin by peeling and pitting your avocados. Evenly distribute them into the Mini Food Processor and start pulling the cord. Remove the puree from the Mini Food Processor and place it into a serving bowl.
- 2. Peel, pit, and cut the mango into small pieces. Peel the red onion, cucumber, and garlic. Wash the mint and evenly distribute all the ingredients into the Mini Food Processor. Simply pull the cord and start chopping.
- 3. Remove the ingredients from the Mini Food Processor and combine together with the avocado puree. Add in a drizzle of olive oil, lime juice. Salt and pepper to taste.