Cuisinart BFM-1000C 2-In-1 Baby Food Maker And Bottle Warmer
A fast and easy way for parents to turn the foods they choose into healthy meals for baby, the unit steams and purees in the same bowl. A 4-cup work bowl means lots of leftovers, which can go right into the refrigerator or freezer. A built-in bottle warmer heats baby’s bottle to just the right temperature. Includes Cuisinart Baby recipes.
- Steam, chop/purée and bottle warmer functions
- 4 cup work bowl
- Steam blade creates even steam distribution for quicker, more efficient results
- Bowl seal to prevent spitting and improved steaming
- User-friendly dial control with LED indicator light
- Powerful motor for quick steaming and precise chopping
- Recipe booklet, spatula, bottle adapter ring and integrated measuring cup included
- 18 month warranty
These pancakes will be a favorite breakfast treat.
Servings: 24 silver dollar pancakes Ingredients:
- 1 cup (250 ml) whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) baking powder
- ½ teaspoon (2ml) baking soda
- ½ teaspoon (2ml) ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon (1ml) salt
- ¼ cup (60ml) apple purée
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup (175ml) plus 2 tablespoons (30ml) whole milk (low fat or nondairy may be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) unsalted butter for cooking pancakes
Stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a small bowl.
Put the apple purée, maple syrup, egg, milk and butter into the 2-in1 Baby Food Maker and Bottle Warmer with the steam blade. Process the ingredients on chop for about 5 seconds.
Sprinkle the dry ingredients evenly over the wet ingredients in the work bowl. Pulse on chop until ingredients are just combined, about 5 pulses.
Put the remaining butter in a large nonstick skillet and place over medium heat. Once butter melts add the batter into the hot skillet, one tablespoon (15ml) per pancake, to make silver dollar pancakes.
Cook pancakes about 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute the second.
Nutritional information per pancake:
Calories 37 (37% from fat) • carb. 5g • pro. 1g • fat 2g • sat. fat 1g • chol. 11mg • sod. 39mg • calc. 21mg • fiber 1g
SPECS AND MANUALS
UPC Code: 068459091079
Unit LxWxH: 6.71" x 12.76" x 10.58"
Unit Weight: 10.00 lb
Box LxWxH: 8.31" x 14.25" x 13.07"
Warranty: Limited 18-month warranty