Makes about ½ cup
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) good quality, salted butter, room temperature and cut into tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon *Quick Berry Jam*
- ½ teaspoon lavender, crushed
- Honey (optional)
- Flake sea salt (optional)
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 106 (94% from fat) • carb. 2g • pro. 0g • fat 11g • sat. fat 7g • Col. 30mg • sod. 0mg • calc. 0mg • fiber 0g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
- Insert the Stirring Paddle. Add, 8 tablespoons room temperature butter cut into tablespoons, 1 tablespoon *Quick Berry Jam* and ½ teaspoon crushed lavender into the work bowl. Secure Cooking Lid.
2. Pulse to combine, about 3 long pulses.
3. Transfer the butter to a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap, form into a log and wrap tightly. Chill for at least 2 hours.
4. When ready to serve, cut into slices, drizzle with honey and flaked sea salt (optional).